A rapid test for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigens in anterior nasal specimens directly from individuals within 7 days of symptom onset or without symptoms or other epidemiological reasons to suspect COVID-19 infection.
• Anterior nasal swab specimens
• Results in 15 minutes
• 12 Months shelf life
• Store between 36 to 86° F
• Sample self-collection ages 14 and older
• Sample collection by an adult in children ages 2 to 13
• Excellent performance when compared to an FDA authorized molecular SARS-CoV-2 test.